Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

Colour throwdown

I've been looking at colour challenge blogs this week for some colour inspiration, and I came across the Color Throwdown blog, which had a gorgeous combo of pink, purple and black. Here's my take on the colour combo.    
I used Distress Inks in picked raspberry, black soot and seedless preserves and blended them on with an ink blender. The sentiment is My Favourite Things " On the line ", and the small leaves, embossed in pale pink are from My Favourite Things "Sunflower Sweetheart " stamp set.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card Donna. Love the sponged panel with the water droplets and the subtle leaves. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background you created with these colors!! Wonderful! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete