Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

My mum is 70!

What a cause for celebration! My mum is 70 years young. To celebrate, the whole family gathered from around Australia to have a week of celebrations that included Christmas and two birthday parties. With Mum and Dad having five children, plus partners, and 15 grandchildren, even the family gatherings were boisterous affairs. 
My mum loves gardening, so I bought the sunflower sweetheart stamp set from My favourite things with her in mind. After colouring the image with copics, I mounted it using some papers from the Heidi Swapp favourite things paper pad.. As I have lots of gardening friends, I know I'll get plenty of use out of the stamp set. 
Here's how it turned out, with thanks to my sister in law Melissa who encouraged me to take a photo of the card before I gave it away, something I often forget to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment