Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

One product ten ways

I am trying to really stretch my products and my creativity. I've decided to take some of my crafting supplies and try to make 10 different cards from the one product. And the first product I've chosen is.....
http://shop.pennyblackinc.com/p/sweet-wishes#



Here are the first two cards I've made, just in time for The Card Concept's Cupcake Challenge. For the first card, I stamped the image in light distress ink, then coloured with distress inks and a paintbrush.. I stamped the background cupcakes onto a piece of old card stock with Simon Says Stamp Lavender ink. The sentiment was embossed onto a piece of pink vellum using versamark ink and Hero Arts White embossing powder.  The cherries are highlighted with a bit of Glossy Accents.

The next card was stamped in memento Tuxedo Black ink, and coloured with copics. I added details with Wink of Stella clear pen, Glossy Accents, and a uni-ball signo white gel pen. I rounded the top corner to add a little interest in that corner of the card.


1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete