Pages

Sunday 10 August 2014

Colour me stamps

I absolutely love this stamp from Clearly Besotted, and to tell you the truth I love all flower stamps. All of my cards would have flowers on them if it weren't for having so many men in my life (wow, that sounds bad; I meant husband, sons, father etc....).
So I really am enjoying colouring them these past few days.
Here's one that I attempted to do without edges, only to decide that I really like the edges and fill them I again later! I coloured this with distress inks as paints.
I also had a go at the reverse painting technique where I painted out the inside of the flower to lighten it. I did this on a piece of watercolour stained paper that I had waiting for a card, and Altenew's Magnolias for her stamp.
The online cardmaking classes certainly are getting me going with ideas. I can't wait to branch out with my own ideas that this is giving me, but I want to keep up with the class ideas first. There will be time for my own cards later.


No comments:

Post a Comment