Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

DIY floral builder stamps

I don't own the lovely W+9 floral builder stamps, but I do own a couple of floral stamps, namely paper smooches botanicals 2and simon says stamp favourite flowers.so I grabbed a couple of stamps and stamped like crazy onto scrap paper, and practiced my 'scribbling'. I also don't own the special stamping paper that was used in the online card classes, so my stamps are not smudged, 
BUT, I was able to get almost the same effect all the same.
This really is a lot of fun!


5 comments:

  1. I like that you used a heart instead of a circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out so great. You make this look easy.. why am I having so much trouble? Something about scribbling out of the lines is really intimidating and I love the idea of stamping like crazy on scratch paper and scribbling. I will give that a try!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm wondering how you went with your practice paper!

      Delete
  3. Just love that you put a heart in the center here, Donnadoll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love how you adapted it. the colors are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete